So we good.


HAT.CHOIR
For all you teachers out there; There are days when you feel a mess.  Then, there are days when your kids are mess piles.  Then, there are those crazy Mondays when all of us teachers and students are just flopping all over the place.  It is total insanity going from "YAY I'm getting to school at 6:45 so I can be extra prepared for my first class that doesn't start until 8:45 and I'M SO READY" to "Shoot, have my kids been learning ANYTHING this year!?" Teaching is such emotional turmoil.  We deserve an additional 50 grand a year just for the personal stress of it all. yeesh.

HAT.WEDDING
Bridesmaid dresses came in wrong color, wrong sizes, and need to be exchanged.  So much for custom sizing and all that religious time spent perfecting the order so that it would come out right.  All my admin. skills flushed down the toilet. yum. Onward!

HAT.THEORY
I love these kids so much but what is going on when the kid in the front row is all like "How do you draw a half note?" (face palm)  Not to mentions half the class forgot to bring their sight reading pages.  why why why why...


In reality, students came in to practice during lunch because they wanted to (whaaat), and my middle school ensemble of 26 sings in 5 part harmony.  (And they're doing it well!) I also didn't leave my morning tea behind on the kitchen counter for the first time ever. 
So we good.





Props to Breathe NLT Bible. Amazing voice actors to help you follow along as you read!


Isn't it the weirdest feeling to stare at a map you just hung on the wall lovingly for over a week?  Sometimes, the simplest things can make us so bubbly inside.  So happy for my new wall map!

Comments

  1. Arie: “I need to do something non-music related... I’ll write a blog!”

    * Writes blog that talks about music related things *

    In all seriousness though, thanks for starting the blog and sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts